Thursday, June 18, 2015

So Close/So Thankful


We are ALMOST at the 50% mark of our fundraising (=$7,500). Could you help us get the rest of the way there today? We are just so close!!!


SO CLOSE!!!!! 






It feels like all those pictures above...except for maybe the one in the middle.

And thank you, THANK YOU to our 56+ backers who have helped us get this far. And here they are, sans last names for some balance between appreciation and privacy:

Nicole
David
Derek
Kathryn
James
Cecelia
Jim
 Leslie
Christian
Valentino
Yolanda
Robin
Mike
Salvador
Nino
Carmel
James
Becky
Vickie
Rebecca
Paul
Bret
Lila
Daniel
Craig
Katie
Maura
Ed
Claire
Mark
Kevin
Jorda
Myrna
Janice
Chris
Stephanie
Elisabeth
Wahied
Geneva
David 
Patrick
Nathaniel
Amy
Sue
Shannon
Brandon
Robin
Alyssa
Cathryn
Jared
Bethany
Pete
Edward
Bernie
Gina

And then here come the additional thanks for other types of support...

THANK YOU to everyone who has shared our Facebook posts, emails, and blog - we have had an outstanding number of shares and the blog shows we have had nearly 900 views. Crazy!

And thank you to my main editors:

Mom - for editing all the things.

Stephanie - for editing and helping finesse the wee e-book.

And, I can't even begin to thank Sue for all her help with planning this fundraiser and particularly with helping me to clarify my message.

It has taken a lot of time and encouragement for us to work up the nerve to publicize our request for money to fund this adoption - and Sue has helped me to be more clear about exactly what we need, which is really awkward to say, but, it really is, just, we need money. If you ever find one of my messages too wishy washy and unclear, blame me; if you ever find one of my messages too forward - blame Sue. Sue, you are the best. Did I mention: thank you?!

And - of course - thank you to my aunts Rhonda and Monica and Grandma Marlene and everyone helping them to put on the MI fundraiser.

I am sure I have forgotten 50 or more specific people that should also be thanked in this post... please forgive me!

And then, consider us and HOW CLOSE WE ARE to 50% and how the panda below inspires you to help us get over the metaphorical rail!


No comments:

Post a Comment